Featured
Warframe Revenant Quest Bugged
Warframe Revenant Quest Bugged. After listening to all her dialogue buy the mask of the lost one from her, it will cost you one cetus wisp. I am a revenant main and i have noticed a bug in steel path.
![[PC Update 23.5 Mask of the Revenant] Bug Report Megathread Page 4](https://i2.wp.com/i.imgur.com/iqVIN9N.jpg)
Have observer standing with the quills (not ostron) and have the mask equipped on your operator. De said next step is do the bounties, then craft parts. When you are creating thralls in an extermination sometimes (i have no idea why, its not consistent) killing your thralls will not count as enemies killed.
You Can Do So Straight From Cetus By.
So for those who haven't started it yet. I have the 3 parts already built, rank 2 with the quills and have already got the mask and equipped on the operator. My problem is that the quest does not initiate.
And For Me, That Has Happened.
You can probably activate the mission by manually going to the node in the map regardless of whether the inbox message is there. When you are creating thralls in an extermination sometimes (i have no idea why, its not consistent) killing your thralls will not count as enemies killed. The waverider isn't mandatory but tests.
Revenant Quest Bugged Out I Have No Idea If There's A Fix For It, But I Think The Quest Can Bug Out And Become Unfinishable.
I have tried going into poe at night; So now the new war quest is out and ppl are playing it up having a good time until they reach this part where you are on cetus and you have to take a blimp a. You can remove it after it finishes.
Revenant Quest Bugged Bug I Started The Quest Without Problems , Then Betwen The First And The Second Plasma Pool The Kid Said Something About Konzu So I Went To Cetus , Aparently She Was Only Mentionig Him So I Headed Back To The Plains To Continue The Quest But It Didnt Trigger Instead Onkko Told Me To Hunt An Eidoloon , No Matter How Many.
I finished the first quest but after i take the second vase it gets bugged. I acquired all the revenant blueprints and i built and claimed them but when i go back to the lake at night wearing the revenant mask on my operator, there. If anyone knows how to fix this please help me out.
The Bug Wears Off After Waiting For A Few Minutes, The Kavats Will Spawn After A Number Of Loops.
All that needs to happen is losing connection to host while doing the first phase of the quest in plains (finding the echoes of revenant or something like that). The quest of the revenant was so bugged that i can't finish it and get the revenant Revenant is called the lost one by nakak and, by suggestion, the unum, due to the fact that he was lost to.
Comments
Post a Comment